Saturday 7 January 2012

Today I like this, and want that. Tomorrow I perhaps won't

Sober, skint January has prompted me to put my ambitious blogging plans into action. Perhaps let some of those scribbed, random musings (and lists of things I would like to own) currently housed in my notebook to see the semi-light of day.
Incidentally, my notebook is something I really like:
Kind of appropriate for a blog about liking and wanting, huh? There's loads more similar designs here. When this notebook is filled, I intend to purchase the 'Faux Pas I Made and Liked' version - a fitting tome for jotting down my life story in.

That is unless some kind soul would like to purchase me the journal I really want: a personalised, silver-stamped version of this Smythson beauty...

And once I figure out how to turn this odd little webpage into a fully functioning, haphazardly written blog, I will be filling it full of beautiful, wonderful things that make life that little bit more interesting. Just think of this as my virtual notebook.

1 comment:

  1. What about: Bloggers I met and liked?

    http://www.cultpens.com/acatalog/Archie-Grand-Notebook-Bloggers-I-Met-And-Liked.html#a20681

    ReplyDelete